Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE6 Overview of Features Blog

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Nihimon
Just to double-check, is Windrider going to get fixed back to Evade to Self?

Because of the fast cool down Windrider along with Downward Burst became an exploitable way around ranged Attack looting, and it createc perma-stun on its target.

It was fixed, imo, to remove that exploit. Otherwise, we all go back to being wand users for PvP.

I'd like to see "Run and Shoot" actually work for the first time. Rogue fixes are long overdue.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Micahbrack
Tyv
I'd like to see "Run and Shoot" actually work for the first time. Rogue fixes are long overdue.

I quite agree with that. Short bow can be rough due to that short range. I know wizards and clerics have the same problem but they also have a couple of ae attacks. I think short bow users have one. "Multi shot" I think, it's been so long since I even tried it I don't remember.
Gog
The change to Windrider is confirmed as an inadvertent bug, not a deliberate change.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
It was fixed, imo, to remove that exploit.

Man, it must have really bothered you…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
coach
"""We are also adding a Party Vault to Smallholdings and Base Camp that is accessible to anyone in the owner’s party. If you leave the party, or it is disbanded, everyone but the owner loses access, but it is useful for short term sharing and storing of gear."""

with the tech available now, can company access be added to Small Holdings?

not understanding the Party only access

I assume it is for maybe a hunting escapade where you run back to the holding to store and go back out but it doesn't seem to be congruent:

Party = very unstable, very temporary, and if i read the above right if one leaves ALL lose access but owner?
Small Holding = dern near permanent at this time, not really set up to move with a party to where they may travel

please expound on this, as party dynamics are so temporary and SHoldings are not

i think many of us who bought these maybe just expected perma-shared vaults (at least eventually)

would love to test these on test server to see what dropping and rejoining parties does to this
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
coach
but other than the previous post, simply loving this Patch
coach - Dreamless Company

PM coach on Paizo Forum
Diella
Does happy crafter/gatherer dance. No longer have to wait to craft or drop off resources I am one happy camper!
Nihimon
Companies have a Company Vault and a Company Secure Vault for storage in every Settlement, and Settlements have a Settlement and Settlement Secure Vault.

Do Settlement Vaults only exist at those Settlements? For example, does Phaeros have a Settlement Vault at Keeper's Pass? If we don't, it will significantly complicate our ability to do all of our Crafting at Keeper's Pass.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
If everyone in Phaeros Settlement is also in Phaeros Company, you will have a Phaeros Company vault in KP.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Lisa Stevens
Guurzak
If everyone in Phaeros Settlement is also in Phaeros Company, you will have a Phaeros Company vault in KP.

Yep, you will have a company vault in every settlement's bank.

-Lisa

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post