Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE6 Overview of Features Blog

Ryan Dancey
For Early Enrollment v6, Company vaults will only be in the allied Settlement and NPC Settlements.
Mark Kalmes
The plan right now is to turn on company vaults for the places we know you'll have them. In EE7 then add alliances so that you can start vaults in allied settlements. We don't really want to turn on vaults everywhere and have people scatter a bunch of resources that they would then lose access to in a couple of weeks in EE7.

Nihimon
Mark Kalmes
In EE7 then add alliances so that you can start vaults in allied settlements.

Thanks for clearing that up, and I'm patient, so another three weeks isn't a huge deal. "Minimum Viable" and all that…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Brighthaven Leader
Will individuals still have banks in all of these locations?

Looks like a lot of the EBA won't be testing stuff out until Iteration 7, if we can't have company banks in allied settlements until then.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ryan Dancey
We are not removing any vaults so individuals will retain access to personal vaults in all Settlements.
Hobson Fiffledown
So…when you add Company vaults to holdings, you're including the Smallholding, right?
This space for rent.
Tyncale
Hobson Fiffledown
So…when you add Company vaults to holdings, you're including the Smallholding, right?
I would like to know this as well. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Ryan Dancey
Smallholdings and Basecamps are getting Party Vaults in Early Enrollment v6.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ryan, will that ever be company, or always party?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Hobson Fiffledown
'Cause, ya know, a small pizza is still a pizza. smile
This space for rent.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post