Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Profanity filter needed!

Grip
For the second time in a week, a troll has shown up spouting profanity and verbally abusing players.

Goblinworks PLEASE slap on a filter, monitor 24/7, enable a squelch …. whatever it takes so that we in game don't have to read some troll spouting "Suck my fat dick" and telling people to "Go fuck themselves" among other foul things.

absolutely intolerable smile
Xilanthus
+1
Xilanthus Narthingad - Follower of Sarenrae
Member of the Disciples of the Everlight, based in Tavernhold
My Paizo PM
Azure_Zero
Agreed.
Hobson Fiffledown
Seconded and thirded-ed. And /filteroff should be an easy enough solution for the naysayers.
This space for rent.
KarlBob
I'm proud of our community for making it this long without the need for a filter, but I agree: it's time to add one.
Bunibuni
Yeah, we got kids playing this game. Their parents won't let them play any other game without their direct supervision, which they don't get because their parents are playing this game. smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post