Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delay in activation when using Buddy Key

Fanndis Goldbraid
This might go under the "Bug" forum, but I have had three of the people that I have given Buddy Keys to that have not been able to get into the game today. One reports the download is repeatedly crashing, another is not able to activate the account. Any known issues getting new recruits into Marchmont?
Ryan Dancey
Not that I know of and no new code was deployed recently.
Fanndis Goldbraid
I had three Buddy Key referrals all emailing there was a delay of some sort. One was crashing repeatedly. But they all seem to have cleared and it coulda been anything in between.
Bunibuni
Wonder if they were trying to get in during the hour the server was offline?
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post