Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Urgent Request before EE7

Quijenoth Starkiller
I ask this for all settlements…

Is there any chance of adding a "last online" column to the company members window before pushing EE7?

I know its a lot to ask but it would help in restructuring before the influence changes take effect.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Azure_Zero
I agree it would be great.
But it would also cause some discrimination against those that played the first month and then left, in that they get kicked out as the Influence formula really likes smaller companies, that are active.
Tink says Stab
I'm not sure that you can really discriminate against people that aren't even there. They can always reapply to the company when they get back. Staying in beneficial social structures requires participating in those social structures.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Quijenoth Starkiller
I should have been more clear. This needs to be added before the April 2 patch.

and mainly in regards to the starting influence indicated on the blog.

The problem right now is that a lot of companies have merged into one big company and have no idea who is online and when in said company. To sort out and contact all members in a company to get them to log in and redirect them to the correct company it would help to know when they are online as not everyone visits their companies forums or websites regularly. With such a small window to sort this all out. Knowing your chasing a dead end because player A hasn't logged in since Jan 1st will help.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post