Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Live Server Release of Early Enrollment v6.1

Ryan Dancey
Players, Early Enrollment v6.1 is now on the Live Server! Here are the release notes!
Azure_Zero
Sweet.

Sucks that the crafting part of the vaults in not in but this is still a big help.
Nihimon
Fixed bugged Evade on Windrider cantrip.

Woohoo! /streamers
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Azure_Zero
Sucks that the crafting part of the vaults in not in…

What do you mean?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Ryan Dancey
Players we confirmed a report that characters are not able to access the Bank building (Vaults) in Settlements that are not their own, and are not NPC Settlements. We're investigating that problem now.

We also have reports that we have not been able to reproduce that some characters are not able to access crafting facilities in Settlements that are not their own and are not NPC Settlements. We're researching that problem too.
Bringslite
I don't know if this is useful at all, Ryan:

My character (Ozem's Vigil) can access training/banking/crafting in Guardhiem (a dead player settlement). The trainers there report Training lvl: 8 and support lvl: 9. Seems a bit weird that they don't match and that I can access that stuff in a player settlement (unless you have made GH an "NPC' settlement).

Which makes me wonder if whatever settings make Guardhiem work that way (right now) might be looked at to speed resolving this problem in the other player settlements.

In Ozem's, it appears I have bank/trainer/crafter access at lvl 9 and lvl 9. Yet both training and support should be at lvl 12.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
In addition (or a symptom) to this, skills have fallen to R9 from R10 last night.

Edit: Figured this one out at least. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
WxCougar of KOTC
I can only see the Company Vault and Secure Vault. Did Settlement Vaults not go in?
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Ryan Dancey
Settlement vaults are live.
Ryan Dancey
Players, I have an update.

The team has identified the issue affecting various Settlement services and has built a fix, which is now being tested. We hope to deploy that fix in one of two windows; either tomorrow morning, or Saturday morning. We will be testing the fix this evening and tomorrow morning and likely won't make an announcement about deployment tomorrow until 10:00am (when the server goes back on line). So there won't be any advance notice if we get the patch to deploy tomorrow.

If we don't get it ready for tomorrow, we're reasonably sure we'll be able to make the update Saturday morning.

I will continue to update this thread as I get more information. I really thank everyone for their patience.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post