Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Can't access bank OR Alliance tab for settlement OR training above 9

Brighthaven Leader
Just to post here:

Vaults, and crafting can not be accessed outside of NPC settlements and Home settlements. Alliance tabs aren't working for settlement leaders. Training for all settlements has been reduced to 9, and all feats have reverted to level 9.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Feldrol
Oh.
So I understand why i can't train that lvl 11 feat…
Dazyk of Phaeros
I think it should be clarified that feats have been capped, not reverted. You will never lose your feats, ever; you will just lose access to them until your settlement can provide the appropriately levelled support.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Feldrol
The "training level" of settlements will be back to normal tomorrow after the maintenance hour.
At least it says so, on the holding tabs, when you put your mouse over the number of towers you have.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post