Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Arrow Surfing

Kitsune
After shooting Tamlin a couple times with my Shortbow…

(in other words, my arrow was left floating in mid-air, and it blocks movement)
Second view here: http://imgur.com/YtnpRax,EQBu1sP#1
deisum
Can you build a stairway?
Kitsune
deisum
Can you build a stairway?

smile

Get over here, Tamlin! smile
Dazyk of Phaeros
This. Is. Awesome.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Gog
Do you have to chug a Dew to make this work?
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Kitsune
Guurzak

I guess. I haven't been able to duplicate this bug yet. smile
asuranshadow
For added strangeness, this arrow that blocks movement, only blocks movement for clients who were there when it was fired. We have had players come by after the battle, see us standing on arrows, and they can move through the arrows with no trouble, which watching us stand on the arrows (to them we are standing on thin air).
Nihimon
Guurzak

Fuzzy Navels, I think…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
asuranshadow
For added strangeness, this arrow that blocks movement, only blocks movement for clients who were there when it was fired. We have had players come by after the battle, see us standing on arrows, and they can move through the arrows with no trouble, which watching us stand on the arrows (to them we are standing on thin air).

Which tells me that it's a client-side bug. And that's disheartening, really.

Cue the no-clipping hacks.
Tuoweit
Kitsune
asuranshadow

Which tells me that it's a client-side bug. And that's disheartening, really.

Cue the no-clipping hacks.

Actually, we can only cue the extra-clipping hacks. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post