Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Stealth

Gog
Makes sense to me.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Doc
I originally posted the idea on IdeaScale a while back.

https://pathfinderonlinecrowdforging.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Make-Hex-terrain-type-and-day-night-affect-stealth-perception/53607-30320
Kitsune
Upvoted, for what it's worth.
Doc
<3

Despite all the tense forum discussions that crop up, I know deep down we all want the same thing. I really kick-arse game.
Jakaal
Agreed Doc
Edam
Doc
I think it would be great if nighttime boosted your stealth, and daytime boosted your perception.

Similarly, being in a forest boosted your stealth, and being in croplands boosted your perception.

The end result would be that nighttime in the woods would be crazy dangerous, and daytime in the fields would be super safe. (from sneaky rogues)

+1

A moonless night in the woods or in a back alley SHOULD be more dangerous than standing around at midday in the middle of a barren field.
Kitsune
So, just throwing this out there (thanks Hobson Fiffledown for reminding me), but Perception is still very much broken. It makes very, very little difference whether someone has trained perception - stealth is still almost as useless against someone with training in perception, vs someone with no training in perception.
Tigari
are you saying people who have not trained perception can see others who are stealth to easily? I've been making Great use of my stealth in PvE and PvP. If the case is that I'm still being seen to easly by people who have not trained Perception, then woot!
Kitsune
I'm saying that training stealth makes very little difference in whether or not you can detect a stealthed character who has little stealth or even high amounts of stealth. And by little difference, I mean it's measurable in a handful of meters.
Tink says Stab
Are you sure? Because Tigari has managed to get scary close to some groups without then seeing him. I'm fairly sure he has one if the highest stealths in the game.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post