Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Live Server Release of Early Enrollment v6.2

Ryan Dancey
These are the release notes for Early Enrollment v6.2

Yesterday 26 March we deployed Early Enrollment v6.1. After release we determined that there was a problem affecting Settlement services like trainers, banks and auction houses. The team was able to identify the root cause of the problem, develop a fix, test it, and deploy it this morning 27 March.

Dazyk of Phaeros
Very excellent! Thanks for update Ryan; now I think it is nap time for you guys who stayed up so late!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Ryan Dancey
I should probably mention that we think there's something still odd about Auroral (the system thinks it's an NPC Settlement for some reason) and I do not believe 6.2 fixes that issue. (Happy to be proved wrong though!)
Doc
There you go. One of my mottos has always been, "Fail quickly, recover even faster."
Hobson Fiffledown
Nap time? Isn't that whole town made of coffee or something? Great job on the timely fix, everyone there deserves a triple-double espresso macchiato today.
This space for rent.
Lisa Stevens
There is still a bug with Thornkeep and accessing the vaults from the crafting facilities. It lies in the fact that Thornkeep is the only settlement that is made up of more than one hex. Currently, any crafting facility in Thornkeep that is in the same hex as the vault works fine, but the facilities in the other two hexes can't access the vault. Top people are working to fix this. Top people. smile
Doc
Nice Indiana Jones reference!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M
Dazyk of Phaeros
Man… Why are all the good ones always married…

Le sigh. Le really big sigh.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Bunibuni
Because there are apparently guys smarter than us who recognized them when they were much younger. Those of us who were a bit slow to recognize it, lost out. Damn Darwin! smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Belthar
Lisa Stevens
There is still a bug with Thornkeep and accessing the vaults from the crafting facilities. It lies in the fact that Thornkeep is the only settlement that is made up of more than one hex. Currently, any crafting facility in Thornkeep that is in the same hex as the vault works fine, but the facilities in the other two hexes can't access the vault. Top people are working to fix this. Top people. smile

Any update when this will be fixed ? I craft from Thornkeep so for me this is kinda important.
Leader of Dei Lucrii Trading
http://paizo.com/people/Belthar

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post