Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Party Achievements

Dazyk of Phaeros
I noticed today, while playing in a party with my son, that I was not gaining a Weapon Expert achievement when a party member landed the killing blow. It happened twice, once while I had my weapon sheathed (which I thought could be the reason, although the Blog states that any party member within visual range should get the achievement) and once when I had my weapon drawn.

Because I am not 100% certain, I would ask for a few volunteers to test this out for themselves and report back here; I would test more if I was able, but I cannot at the moment.

Thank you!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Ulf Stonepate
Prior to EE6 I was out gathering while partied with somebody who was idly shooting low-level mobs. My counters (Weapon Expert and Slayer) were rolling even though I had nothing at all to do with the combat, as long as he was close enough that I could see his health bar. I don't think we looked to see if his Mineral Gatherer counter was moving, although we wouldn't have expected it to.
Dazyk of Phaeros
There have been problems with features that USED to work, but no longer do. I am concerned that this is one of those features.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

WxCougar of KOTC
I just experienced this as well. I was grouped with one other. He killed one bandit, then I killed two others (all groups of one bandit). I had three bandit counts toward Bandit slayer but only one count to my long bow (all I had equipped was a long bow for all three fights).
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Kitsune
Dazyk of Phaeros
There have been problems with features that USED to work, but no longer do. I am concerned that this is one of those features.

I've been seeing a lot of these. I fear that old code has been reintroduced in several places, perhaps due to problems with source control.
Tigari
I think parties just randomly break, I've noticed many times that while fighting mobs I wont get credit for a kill, or any loot. It showed me in a party, but when I type /leave, the game tells me I'm not in a party.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I have experienced that as well, Tigari. However, I am 90% sure that when I experienced what I described above the party was not broken. (I received party aggro from a mob)

Lee Hammock
There are a lot of issues currently with the grouping authority that will be fixed in 6.3. If these problems persist, let us know.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post