Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Can I buy Destiny's twin?

Ryan Dancey
No, your #2 is wrong.

People with Crowdforger Buddy or Crowdforger Guild accounts distribute the extra accounts (1 for Buddy, 5 for Guild) via tickets that are emailed to a recipient.

When the recipient clicks the ticket in the email they can create an account and that account becomes a Crowdforger Pioneer account, which has the Destinys Twin perk (and other things). So there is no risk that the Destinys Twin perk was used and broken like the concern with buying an account outright. With the ticket, you will be the first person to ever have that account.
chad4hale
Ryan Dancey
People with Crowdforger Buddy or Crowdforger Guild accounts distribute the extra accounts (1 for Buddy, 5 for Guild) via tickets that are emailed to a recipient.
When the recipient clicks the ticket in the email they can create an account and that account becomes a Crowdforger Pioneer account, which has the Destinys Twin perk (and other things).

Very well.
…So, whom to ask for a ticket?

If anyone has the capacity to do so, I should like to procure one of these "tickets".
Stipulation 1. Understand that I have already chosen to abide by an honorable code in service to The Grey Company, knights of the arcane towers of Phaeros - and will not change my allegiance.

Send terms to my e-mail: chad4hale@gmail.com
Caius
Actually go away if GW would offer DT at it's value. This may be a little under valued, but character by year by 5 years (At that point the investment will continue to annually pay for update) $15 x 12 x 5 ~ $1000. Offer addition to account for $1000. Note the prime account must continue to pay $15 per month while DT is active.

8-)
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That is very similar to offering a lifetime account, and those have proven over and over again not to be a good value for the company.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
deisum
Also, anyone who can afford to pay the $1000 can very likely afford to pay $15/mo. to get a second account, which gives you many more benefits.
Azure_Zero
Nope it won't be available again since the CEO Ryan Dancey had PROMISED ALL Kickstart Backers that,

GOBLIN WORKS WILL NOT BE OFFERING DESTINY"S TWIN EVER AGAIN, NO MATTER THE REQUESTS OR PRESSURE FOR IT.

If they offer DT's again, they'd lose the trust of all the Kickstarter backers and get bad a PR of breaking promises like; Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Peter Molyneux (Fable creator and hypist), etc

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post