Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Shear

Dazyk of Phaeros
The Axe charge ability, Shear, has Splash to Self, Charge, then a Bleeding effect. It is also Stationary.

What this does is makes the Splash attack first, then charge after. Is that the intended effect? I would think that the point was to charge, then do the splash attack while stationary after the attack.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Stephen Cheney
Yeah, Charge is still not working as intended. But I'll go ahead and change Shear and Smash to a splash to the target until we can get charge actually charging you before making the attack.

Someone please remind me to change that back once we get Charge working right smile .
Dazyk of Phaeros
Roger!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Someone please remind me to change that back once we get Charge working right smile .

Stephen, remember to change this back once Charge is working…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Still not fixed. While the distance and possibly the falling through the terrain appears to be fixed, the charge fix I meant is getting it to go before the rest of the attack. But thanks for the reminder smile .
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Falling through the terrain is not fixed.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Okay, I'll keep it on my bookmarks bar.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post