Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Asymmetrical Warfare

Kitsune
Edit: removed my post, never mind, not helpful.
Flynn Pontis
Nihimon
Tink, go ahead and say no one in Golgotha is logging out when they're about to die. I double-dog dare you.
And would you be comfortable saying the same thing about T7V? No? I didn't think so.
Ryan Dancey
Thread was getting sloppy and personal so I deleted posts. Please don't be jerks to each other.
Tigari
Dazyk of Phaeros
@Tink: I do agree that the game needs Speed buffs. I guess I just think that every class should at least have the ability to train them if they wish, and that there was some semblance of balance between the Speed buffs in each class.

Right now only Wizard and Cleric have speed buffs, and Wizard's buff is 2x more powerful.

I would be perfectly comfortable saying "I don't have a Speed buff because I chose not to train it" instead of the current "I don't have a Speed buff because my class does not HAVE one."

Dazyk, if every class had a speed buff, everyone would pick it up (well, anyone who cared about living/dying SHOULD pick it up). That takes the meaningful choice out of it. Right now its a meaningful choice to dip into another class for the speed buffs.

Also, I'm not saying that it doesn't need to be fixed/changed in some way, I just don't think giving every class one is the way to fix it. Everyone having a speed buff is ALMOST the same as no one having one (I guess the only change would be how you use it. I guess that would add some strategic combat..maybe up the stam cost of it, so you can't just choose to book it and spam it)
Nihimon
LuckyCharms
Nihimon
Tink, go ahead and say no one in Golgotha is logging out when they're about to die. I double-dog dare you.
And would you be comfortable saying the same thing about T7V? No? I didn't think so.

Yes, I am 100% comfortable saying that The Seventh Veil does not condone logging out when you're about to die in PvP. I am only aware of one player from T7V who ever did this, and when the leadership found out about it we asked him to please not do that.

What is Golgotha's leadership's policy on logging out when you're about to die in PvP?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Dazyk of Phaeros
@Tig: I definitely agree with you. Like I said, I will be very interested to see the impact the Spell Failure mechanic has on this issue.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Edam
I am not a fan of the current push to make all classes identical with identical features in some misguided attempt at PvP balance.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Edam
I am not a fan of the current push to make all classes identical with identical features in some misguided attempt at PvP balance.

Nor am I. I am not condoning 'identical'-ness. Just balance. Way different.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post