Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Training to level 7 gets you what exactly?

Burghthing
I spent all the experience to get tanning and weaving to level 7 and I got a whopping 1 new recipe each. Time well spent. smile
Azure_Zero
Level 7 crafting/refining is crap,
Level 8 and or 9 starts to give the good stuff.
Edam
Level 7 of weaving actually is the first level you can make bowstrings for T2 bows.
Tigari
Training a GATHERING skill to 7 allows you to gather t2 resources
Rynnik
Training ATTACK skills to 7 gets you banned. (well I hope it would) smile

smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Gog
Unless you're Spinal Tap.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Unless you're one of the reactionaries for whom it "forces" you to gather T2 with your resources.

Maybe it would be better if gathering of T2 (and T3) was a special feat, only 1 XP, but gated by having level 7/14 in the main gathering skill. Then those who really just want to push up their T1 gathering can do so without any need to complain about being cheated out of T1 resources or locked at level 6.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
KarlBob
There seems to be an awkward stage around level 7 where T1 gathering crashes, at the same time as T2 gathering starts. From what I understand, T1 gathering does recover somewhat as you move beyond level 7, although it never quite recovers to the level 6 amounts. If someone really wants to specialize in T1 gathering, it seems like stopping at level 6 is a valid option. If level 6 gives maximum T1 resources, being "locked" there doesn't seem so bad.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Staying at level 6 plateaus both your gathering speed and your percentage chance of getting more than the minimum two out of a node. Otherwise it would not partially recover later.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Edam
KarlBob
There seems to be an awkward stage around level 7 where T1 gathering crashes, at the same time as T2 gathering starts. From what I understand, T1 gathering does recover somewhat as you move beyond level 7, although it never quite recovers to the level 6 amounts. If someone really wants to specialize in T1 gathering, it seems like stopping at level 6 is a valid option. If level 6 gives maximum T1 resources, being "locked" there doesn't seem so bad.

Well yeah, but level 6 gathering is also slower than level 9 or 10. You get more per node but nodes take longer.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post