Yeah, once you are already in combat range, stealth and perception should really be a moot point; I agree that it would be cool if they did somehow affect the targeting list, but also definitely agree with 208 that it would turn in to one of those 'must haves', which really isn't good.

At the end of the day, I just really want to see a list of things that have either targeted or attacked me. I think it is pretty necessary.

The more I think about the 'twitch' aspect, the more it makes me think it should almost be an interactable list of things that are on your mini-map; that would literally extinguish any need to tab-target OR click target, making the game much less 'twitch'. I know a lot of people won't want that, but I think those people should consider the increase in people willing to participate in PvP because the barriers to entry would be reduced. And that equals far more fun for everyone in the long run.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder