Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The River Kingdoms Trading Company is buying from Callambea AH.

Grip
Reg,
I heard you were low on coin so I bought up all the speed pots. I did leave one for Flynn tho smile
Best Regards,
Grip
Tyncale
Awesome, now I can buy more stuff. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyncale
I have made adjustments to the prices I am paying, several have gone up! Speed potions sell out almost immediately so I need more resources. The price for the potions will stay the same, 99 copper. smile

Cure potions are not selling so far, at least not for that price. I can make them cheaper but only if I buy their materials for less. So I am now paying only 10 copper for the Tonic and Sanguine Herbs that are needed.

Here are the resources for which I am paying MORE now:
Tier 2 Stimulant Herbs/minerals/salvage: 20 —-> 25 copper.
Tier 2 Creature Pelts: 20 —> 25 copper.
Tier 2 Seething and Anagogic Essence: 15 —> 20 copper.
Tier 2 Jade and Golden Yellow Topaz: 15 Copper. (I am buying these again).

Paying less:
T2 Tonic and Sanguine Herbs/minerals/salvage: 15 copper —> 10 copper.

Please check the OP, all the updated prices are on there. smile

For these prices I can start to offer the cure potions for 99 copper for now, untill I run out of the T1 materials they use, for which I will then create a buy order too. (do not expect high prices for that though)

Thanks!

NB: I bought out all T2 Gems that were listed for 15 copper, also the Diamonds since these had been put up before I made some adjustments earlier. But please remember that I am currently only buying Jades and Yellow Topaz since these are needed for the Speed Potions.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Thod-Theodum
Tyncale
Are you making advanced strips+2 or +3? Happy to buy a whole batch. Someone placed some on the Marchmont AH a while ago but haven't seen any. Will buy if price isn't too outrageous. Need to place characters on different AH now it seems as they finally are worthwhile watching.
I just brought some (200) Anagogic Essence from EL to Marchmont - Zaar Frozen Blade will bring it up to your AH later today. Unfortunately (for you) the 300 coal gathered yesterday went into the raffle of PFU to buy tickets.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Tyncale
Hi Thod, I haven't really thought about putting refined resources on the AH yet. I am having trouble enough pricing the finished goods; I feel this is even more difficult with refined goods. If I were to put up a large amount of Advanced Strips +2 or +3 I am basically providing your crafters with the potential of crafting a large amount of +2 weapons, the sales of which I will never see a single copper of profit. smile

This is off course especially true for those Advanced Strips, since each weapon only needs a single one. That is why I picked up those strips in Marchmont so many weeks ago. smile

So I see that as a typical refiners-market where there's very little profit to be made. And may even hurt my own business though our regions are quit a bit apart from eachother. Then again, some tanner that has the recipe may flood the market with it anyway. smile In that light I may as well make a quick profit right now since they are easy to make and only use some Beastpelts.

What would you consider a good price for the +2? Can't make the +3 yet, need to train to 11 for that.
And thanks for the Essences, will buy them!

EDIT: I would like to add that I fully realize that being able to make some extra gold in these early stages because someone may have access already to a few unusual recipes, will be temporary. In a year or two, there will be thousands of players who have access to pretty much all recipes, and stuff like advanced strips +2 will be basically not worth much more then their basice resource-cost since they are so easy and plentiful to make.

The real money will be in those dangerous ventures where you manage to get goods(raw, refined or crafted) to an area where they are much needed, most likely in a time of War and turmoil or to a place where there are many feuds brewing and bandits galore. Churn needs to increase like tenfold too.

Right now it's like, "hey, I have a rare recipe, I will sell the refines to you for a mark-up, come get them in the North of the Map". I expect Trade to become a lot more complicated then that.
Tyncale
People, due to great success I am now seeing the bottom of my gold-chest! I have to stop buying a lot of resources and start to sell some more finished goods. smile

I am still buying the resources that are not striked through. I will be buying out all resources at my price per the timestamp of this post. After that I can not guarantuee a sale. Our AH is stocked with all sorts of goods. I will be putting up more speed potions too, so keep the Stiumlant coming. Thanks!
Tink says Stab
Hey Tyncale, you might want to see about stocking on +2/+3 Speed Potions. With EPow working, I would totally buy those now. With a markup, of course.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Tyncale
Not sure if the markup will be worth it, Tink. The cost of resources goes up so fast, if only it were linear. I can hardly get enough resources to keep cranking out the +0 versions. I would have to increase the markup too, else I might as well keep cranking out the +O 3x the resources = 3x the markup. Not sure if people will go for that. I'll make a few, see what I can get for them.
Tyncale
Keep it coming guys, I am still buying the ingredients listed that are not striked through!

I am also out of Weak Acidic (tier 1) so I decided to up the price for that from 5 to 8 copper. Easy to harvest T1 material, get on it!

I seem to have a premium supplier of T2 Stimulant herbs: just bought 335 of them for 25 copper each so this person is walking away with a whopping 75 silver today! He could buy two of my Tier 2 armors for that and have spare change for a round of beers! smile
Tink says Stab
Who could have done that thing?

*buys more potions*
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post