Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hex Borders and Spells

Elsworth Sugarfoot
There's probably a thread about this somewhere as this is a fairly known issue, but I haven't heard anything about fixing it and it causes a lot of bugs and desyncs, ruins pvp once someone is running, and makes moving around the map fairly annoying always having to check and make sure you aren't near a hex border before firing a spell.
Flea
Elsworth Sugarfoot
desyncs ruins pvp once someone is running

Desyncs ruin everything.
Nihimon
One advantage of fighting at Towers - no desynchs from crossing hex borders.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Flea
Nihimon
One advantage of fighting at Towers - no desynchs from crossing hex borders.

Until you die and try to come back to battle. Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't all the shrines removed from Tower hexes?
KarlBob
I think there was a comma missing there. "Causes a lot of bugs and desyncs, ruins PVP" rather than "Causes a lot of bugs, and desyncs ruins PVP".
Flea
KarlBob
I think there was a comma missing there. "Causes a lot of bugs and desyncs, ruins PVP" rather than "Causes a lot of bugs, and desyncs ruins PVP".

Ah, good catch. That would make more sense.
Tink says Stab
Yeah, desync is a massive issue right now. Any PvP that happens anywhere near a hex border is incredibly dangerous for both parties. The chance of a desync happening to someone in a group is far, far too high right now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

It's a shame, because the running fights are some of the best times I have had in game. Much more fun than "Lets all stand around a tower and wait for someone to go red! Oh wait, the defender has more people, off to the next tower!"
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Edam
Desynch and lag can be amusing. Running in a group and seeing on your screen the triggered ogres running ahead of your whole party chasing some apparently invisible foe can be rather disconcerting.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post