Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Dev Blog: Duergar

Ryan Dancey
We've posted a new blog about the new Deurgar content in Early Enrollment 7. Early Enrollment 7 is scheduled to be deployed Friday 17 April.
Tink says Stab
"You know these T1 Goblin Bombers you hate so much? Here, have some T2 versions!"

Really glad to see more worthwhile T2 escalations being added. Hopefully this makes escalations more interesting.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
AlexanderDamocles
I just can't wait to see the horrors of the first Tier 3 escalation. Come on, you know you want to go ahead and give us the impossible task smile
Tuoweit
Thumbs up, nice blog!

AlexanderDamocles
I just can't wait to see the horrors of the first Tier 3 escalation. Come on, you know you want to go ahead and give us the impossible task smile

As long as it only drops T2 loot, they probably wouldn't have any objections smile
Edam
Not a player race ?

Was so looking forward to our first underground settlements smile

oh well more T2 escalations can only be a good thing. I assume over time nearly all escalations except near the starter town will be T2.
foxglove
are duergar knowledge: local or something else?
Foxglove - of Pathfinder University (PFU/Riverbank)
Silkworm - of Phoenix Industries (TEO/Brighthaven)
On these boards I never speak for TEO, only for myself or PFU. Contact me if you want to hold a guest lecture for PFU
Giorgio
Yes, what knowledge skills do they fall under?

I want to make sure all Forgeholm members are properly skilled in removing these traitors to Torag from the surface of the River Kingdoms (and from its underdark in the future).
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Azure_Zero
I think the Duergar will go under Dungeoneering,
since Dungeoneering has no monsters tied to it and it fits
Bob
Dungeoneering is correct.
Azure_Zero
Bob
Dungeoneering is correct.

Do I get a prize… smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post