Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Callambea's first Trading Post has been built!

Tyncale
Yes, what is that, a Hide and Steel Banded hand-me-down? smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Quijenoth Starkiller
Well I asked you for a T2 ornate steel chain +2 but you couldn't make it .!!!!!smile
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Tyncale
That's because you still havent gotten that 6th tower so that I can train my crafters to 11 and make Dwarven Steel Wire, and Plate +3!

We could do this all night, lol. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Giorgio
Congrats to Callambea and Quijenoth Starkiller for getting his mug in the GW email. smile

Forgeholm has its first Holding already under construction, I am metaphorically DIEING to see it built. TWO YEARS OF WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT; and then RL gets in the way (what do you mean I need to "work to pay the bills" what kind of crazy talk is that)… LOL
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Quijenoth Starkiller
Thanks Giorgio smile

I also put together a short video today showing the deployment of a Library

http://beyond-pfo.com/pfo-blog/uncategorized/second-holding/
Crafting Planner
Tink says Stab
Not enough Peruvian Flute music.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Tyncale
More pictures! This is from our first Lumberjack Outpost: Lumberjack +2 Outpost

You can set the colors of the banner just like with a Base Camp. This camp is flying the Brown and Gold of the River Kingdoms Trading Company. smile
Quijenoth Starkiller
Tinkerton
Not enough Peruvian Flute music.

Sorry master, this student has a lot to learn still smile thanks Tink for the help with OBS the other night.
Crafting Planner
Grip
Holy crap the bulk food and trade goods are heavy! Nearly dropped my colon when I picked up 15 of em!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post