Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account Survey for April 2015

Ryan Dancey
Hi everyone!

We have just sent out invitations to participate in a survey about our communications with the community. If you are on our master list of email contacts you will be getting that invite shortly. If you're not, or if you don't get it, you can use this link to participate.

This is the second survey we're performing. This is a counterpart to the first survey which was sent exclusively to people who had activated their accounts. The two surveys together will give us some very good feedback that will help us make key decisions about how we move the project forward.

Please take a few minutes to fill out the questionnaire. Every respondent helps make the data more useful.

RyanD
Tigari
Ryan, for some of the "Check all that apply" answers, we can only check one. If you select another, the check mark moves (circle answers not box's)
Gog
Question 5 needs a "yes" option.

Questions 29 and 30 are radio buttons rather than checkmarks; only 1 response possible.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Giorgio
After I answered the survey and typed in the comments I hit the "done" button. It did not process the survey and instead sent me back to the first question. I got no confirmation in screen or via email that the survey was completed and received. smile

Note: Using the latest version of IE.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Ryan Dancey
I fixed the questions that defaulted back to radio bittons and if you were doing the survey when thise changes were applied you would be rebooted.
Smeltbane
Filled out the survey. I'm assuming you only want one response from me, not one per account I have correct?
Ryan Dancey
Yes

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post