Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Consumables and Effect Power

Tuoweit
Tyncale
Yes, I was indeed casting with a T1 +0 staf on T2 +2 Captains Chain myself also.

Your medium armor is applying an additional EPow penalty for Arcane Spell Failure.
Stephen Cheney
Tuoweit
Tyncale
Yes, I was indeed casting with a T1 +0 staf on T2 +2 Captains Chain myself also.

Your medium armor is applying an additional EPow penalty for Arcane Spell Failure.
Ah, right, that would be a way to get a 90% reduction without T3 armor that I forgot about. It should still either be 1.2 seconds or 0 seconds, unless the system is treating a 100% reduction as "I showed the icon, oh, wait, it has 0 time on it, oops."

I'll check it out to see if I get the same behavior in that situation.
Tyncale
Stephen Cheney
Tuoweit
Tyncale

Ah, right, that would be a way to get a 90% reduction without T3 armor that I forgot about. It should still either be 1.2 seconds or 0 seconds, unless the system is treating a 100% reduction as "I showed the icon, oh, wait, it has 0 time on it, oops."

I'll check it out to see if I get the same behavior in that situation.

Yes, that seems to describe it allright. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Stephen Cheney
And confirmed. It looks like durations are getting a little wonky toward the steep end of EPro reduction. I also confirmed that they do fail to show up at all at 100% reduction, so it's something to do with 80-90% reductions sometimes showing up shorter than the 1.2 or 2.4 seconds expected, and it may be as simple as that it's easier to notice a couple hundred milliseconds of timing issues on something that's only a second or two than on something that's 12 seconds. I'll ask programming about it.

Thanks for the expanded details, everyone.
Tink says Stab
So, any updates on your thoughts on Consumables? Any updates on when we might see a general fix for EPow on Consumables?

Having literally three quarters, plus, of all plants being effectively worthless really messes with the distribution of wealth across the map. Combined with the majority of things that go into Gear also being worthless certainly doesn't help.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post