Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Strength Surge

Dazyk of Phaeros
Is it just me, or is Strength Surge (Orison) not in the game? It has been in the wiki data for a while, but I can't seem to find it in the game….
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Dazyk of Phaeros
no one else has noticed this?
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Stephen Cheney
Confirmed and getting fixed. Good catch.
Tuoweit
Dazyk of Phaeros
no one else has noticed this?

I have been reading the data spreadsheets for months, and I guess I'm just used to there being stuff in there that's not in game - I didn't realize it wasn't intended to be that way. Maybe we should make a list smile
Dazyk of Phaeros
May we also please have a charging version of Strength Surge?

Thank you!

Duffy Swiftshadow
Sooo we were discussing this last night, apparently you can get it now but only from the Shrine Holding Trainers. I thought our cleric was crazy, apparently he is not.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I was able to train it in Brighthaven yesterday.

Dazyk of Phaeros
delete

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post