Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Settlement News Items for 24 April Newsletter

Ryan Dancey
A Newsletter will go out on Friday 24 April.

Settlements - Please submit the following for inclusion:

Any "firsts" or notable successes you have had in 7.1. Screenshots optional but very helpful.

Your schedule of events and activities for the next two weeks. ESPECIALLY anything you are planning for the weekend of the 24th. If you have a publicly visible forum link for your activity, please include it.

Azure_Zero
Would writing/making guides count?
Ryan Dancey
Anything you think would be a useful recruiting message we will be happy to transmit.
Azure_Zero
Because I am working on making a Guide for the Win-XP users (both a written and video guide).
One that gives instruction on how to make the system dual boot to Win-XP or 64-bit Zorin Linux
(which has a guide on installing and running PFO, made by me).

Which is less recruit and more a support guide, but is a boon for Win-XP users in that they get all the RAM and can run, say, Mumble at the same time.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ryan, can multi-settlement groups choose to send a single inclusion? Specifically, can the Coal Road settlements submit a single entry that lists the member-settlements, rather than individual items for each of our settlements?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ryan Dancey
Sure - anything you think would be a useful recruiting message we will be happy to transmit.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Where do we go about submitting?
Ryan Dancey
You can post here or email customer.support@goblinworks.com
KarlBob
Sounds like a good recruiting tool. Maybe these could be compiled and sent on a regular basis.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Ryan, when is your hard/fast deadline for receiving material for this?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post