Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

How to Use General

Ryan Dancey
The players have requested a place where any topic of conversation can be started - a place for new players to look for info about the game when they first come to the forums. This is that place.

If topics get too specific, we'll move them to their appropriate subforums.
Giorgio
Thank you for implementing this long requested forum. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Tyncale
Ryan Dancey
The players have requested a place where any topic of conversation can be started - a place for new players to look for info about the game when they first come to the forums. This is that place.

If topics get too specific, we'll move them to their appropriate subforums.

Thanks a lot Ryan, I appreciate it. Moving topics that are too specific to the appropriate forum is understandable(happens all the time in other forums that I visit), however please be careful about being too nitpicky with this, since moving a topic to one of 20 sub-forums can mean you are effectively burying it. Which means, less discussion and less activity, which is bad PR. Also, frustrated players.

I expect General mostly to be a place where people ask questions, or give feedback.

One suggestion, the General Forum should be at the top of the list…..as much as I love the Trade Forum myself, the hierarchy is just wrong. Let's make this as intuitive as possible for the MMO-crowd. smile

Or rather, the Announcement forum should be at the top, then General, then the rest.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post