Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crafting Planner Showcase

Quijenoth Starkiller
http://beyond-pfo.com/pfo-blog/uncategorized/crafting-planner-showcase/
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Decius
Bug report: The "Character" and "Settlement" drop-down lists on the .ods are borked.
Mbando
Dude that's so cool–thank you so much for the time and effort to make this, and the generosity to share it.
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Decius
Bug report: The "Character" and "Settlement" drop-down lists on the .ods are borked.

Thanks for pointing that out Decius will fix for update 3.4
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
Mbando
Dude that's so cool–thank you so much for the time and effort to make this, and the generosity to share it.

My pleasure smile
Crafting Planner
Quijenoth Starkiller
I had quite a good response from people in-game during the hour I was in Mumble. No one came into the mumble but I kinda wasn't expecting anyone given my play time and the short notice.

I have had a couple of requests that Im hoping to push out today as update 3.4

If my work schedule allows I will try and hold another showcase during PFUs crafting schedule in the near future.
Crafting Planner
Tyncale
This is a must have tool. The River Kingdoms Trading Company could not do without it. Thanks again, Q. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Quijenoth Starkiller
Update 3.4 is now Live!
Crafting Planner
Grip
very nice!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post