Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Party Display Bug

Smeltbane
I was in a party that had just return to town and my ISP cut out for a second, long enough to drop me from the game. I decided to just log in on a character on another account and when I got logged in I saw the entire Party display window for the party I was in on the character on the first account. Even when people left the party and logged out they still showed up. Typing /leave gave me the message that I wasn't in a party. I invited someone into a group and it wiped the previous party display immediately and when they clicked accept it added them with no problems.
Ryan Dancey
There are some persistent data structures in the client that can survive a temporary disconnect. We are removing them as we do various performance improvements.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post