Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Free play time

kilrain
I purchased one of the packs toward the end of last year, and didn't realize there would be a monthly subscription while in testing mode. My free month ended in February and I was wondering if there was some form of free time I can acquire to come back and test the game at it's current state. If it's improved enough I will be playing full time and streaming on Twitch (if allowed of course).
Tyncale
Most people will still have buddy invites left. These will give you a 15 day free trial. However you would have to make a new account for that, they can not be used on existing accounts.

There is currently no system in place where you can buy gametime with in game gold(so like a Plex system). That could be a possibility for the future (has definately been talked about) but not for a long time yet.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post