Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Is there a road map for the devolpment of PFO?

The Pompous Peasant
Hey All,

Just curious if there is a timeline we can look at to see where the game will be in x amount of time?

Wishes!
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”

Neil Gaiman
Smitty
The last road map that was published wsa in a blog can read it here ( late January in archives):

https://goblinworks.com/blog/the-plan-for-q1-2015/

Think there was a survey that came out a few weeks after this, in which players voiced concerned about the pvp engines of the game, and it feels like that survey was listened too because the last update and the next 2-3 all focus on developing better pvp engines for the game.

Many things on the road map have been done, some are still missing, I imagine we will be getting another road map once the major holdings and outpost updates have been put into the game.
Ryan Dancey
I am planning an update to the near term roadmap soon. We should have a more firm idea of what our next phase of development will address after we get through the next couple of releases.
Ryan Dancey
Btw, this is the more detailed Roadmap blog.
Smitty
Sigh that was the one I thought I linked..
The Pompous Peasant
Great! Thanks for the link.
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”

Neil Gaiman

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post