Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[League] News, Events, and Announcements (5/31)

Auriga
Thank you duffy for your hardwork sincerely.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated for week starting 6/7
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated for week starting 6/14
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated week starting 6/21 (Yea yea I'm late…at least the schedule is fairly consistent!)
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated for week starting 6/28

Note: Thannon's class will be going on temporary hiatus until the end of July or early August. We'll announce his return here either way.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated for week starting 7/5. Thannon's Crafting & Econ class are on temporary hiatus due to work conflicts and will most likely return in early August.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Added tonight's Talk Show to the schedule, details will be released as we make them up.
Tink says Stab
That sounds about right. BTW, could you hop on to Golarion Mumble when you have a chance.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Duffy Swiftshadow
Week of 7/12's schedule posted early, my class day is changing to Mondays (Phyllain will now be teaching on Thursdays).

The really big change to the schedule: We're adding the Town Crier as a regular feature. We'll be doing the show on Thursday for the time being, stop in during the show and interact with our hosts via the twitch chat. See what you can get us babbling about! Current Twitch channel hosting can be found here along with past shows.

Primary thread for the show can be found here.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated for next week's schedule and added the League territory claim and visitor guidelines.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post