Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[League] News, Events, and Announcements (5/31)

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Official notice that I consider:

1) your claim of stewardship land to be in excess of what is reasonable.
2) your stewardship failed.

Even though I haven't been in the area in more than two weeks, you may consider that any future presence of the Heurad brothers is likely to be in violation of your asserted claim and act accordingly.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
Noted.

The claim area is really based on holding growth, the resources are mostly secondary to that.

You guys do realize you could always just like ask or work something out?
Azure_Zero
Duffy Swiftshadow
Noted.

The claim area is really based on holding growth, the resources are mostly secondary to that.

Hey, I ask about things in your neck of the woods.

And if your wondering who is doing the strip mining, Don't look at the HRC. all HRC gathers only take the top tier(solid, true superiour etc), once it degrades a tier(fine intact etc) we leave the Hex.
If I were you I'd start looking a number of extra hexes out and checking for small holdings, I know I found a few that were far from home near our reach and have spotted them gathering in a monster hex down there.
Baron Malthius
Azure_Zero
Duffy Swiftshadow
Noted.

Hey, I ask about things in your neck of the woods.

And if your wondering who is doing the strip mining, Don't look at the HRC. all HRC gathers only take the top tier(solid, true superiour etc), once it degrades a tier(fine intact etc) we leave the Hex.
If I were you I'd start looking a number of extra hexes out and checking for small holdings, I know I found a few that were far from home near our reach and have spotted them gathering in a monster hex down there.

If I may make a personal request…

This thread really isn't the place to have this discussion. Perhaps a new thread would be in order instead? This is really only meant for Leaguewide news and announcements, not for political claims and debates. Let's take this off this thread and to a new thread which would be more appropriate for such discussions.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I asked once, and went with what you stated, despite the fact that it was unnecessarily restrictive. You've since modified that to a Blanket refusal of all harvesting for weeks at a time even in hexes that show no signs of over harvesting.

Closing your entire territory to all harvesting for weeks (so far, since either August 17 or august 30, since it's not clear when that interpretation took hold.) because some hexes are over-harvested, is an over-reach when you claim dominion over so much for so few. Your initial posting said that one hex was closed, so I stayed out of it. Now it appears that at some point that initial single hex closure somehow morphed into any land you consider yours being closed to all harvesting regardless of how rich the resources are.

Edit: I'm doing other things, as well, so tracking down two links and composing this took long enough that the composition overlapped Malthius's request.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Baron Malthius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I asked once, and went with what you stated, despite the fact that it was unnecessarily restrictive. You've since modified that to a Blanket refusal of all harvesting for weeks at a time even in hexes that show no signs of over harvesting.

Closing your entire territory to all harvesting for weeks (so far, since either August 17 or august 30, since it's not clear when that interpretation took hold.) because some hexes are over-harvested, is an over-reach when you claim dominion over so much for so few. Your initial posting said that one hex was closed, so I stayed out of it. Now it appears that at some point that initial single hex closure somehow morphed into any land you consider yours being closed to all harvesting regardless of how rich the resources are.

Please, once again, this is not the thread to be having this dispute.

At this point I will ask one more time, please take this to a new thread.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Harvesting closings adjusted to only the Meteor Hexes near Canis Castrum and Hope's End. Added a copy of this post's chart to the top of the League site.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated the claim map to reflect territory added to the League with the addition of Sylva.
Beltrane
Thanks for the updated map, Nice of Greystone Keep to give up one of their core six to the League.
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
Duffy Swiftshadow
Sylva worked something out with them when Greystone was taken over.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post