Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Glory Domain Implementation

Jokken
Hey there, I've invested heavily in the Glory domain for it's base defense bonus (and it's keywords of course) as the build I'm aiming for is a Crusader defender. Last I check the base defense bonus was not being applied correctly. Is this still the case? If so what thoughts are there on when this might get fixed? Inquiring crusaders want to know. Thanks. smile
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Azure_Zero
I'm still waiting for Encumbrance bonus in the Strength Domain to be working properly.
Tuoweit
Kabal Jokken
Hey there, I've invested heavily in the Glory domain for it's base defense bonus (and it's keywords of course) as the build I'm aiming for is a Crusader defender. Last I check the base defense bonus was not being applied correctly. Is this still the case? If so what thoughts are there on when this might get fixed? Inquiring crusaders want to know. Thanks. smile

Glory Domain's base defense bonus is working.
Jokken
Tuoweit
Kabal Jokken

Glory Domain's base defense bonus is working.

Thank you for the confirmation.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Edam
Azure_Zero
I'm still waiting for Encumbrance bonus in the Strength Domain to be working properly.

I have not tried Strength yet, I use travel Domain for hauling.

What are the issues with Strength ?
Azure_Zero
Edam
Azure_Zero

I have not tried Strength yet, I use travel Domain for hauling.

What are the issues with Strength ?

Strength domain is suppose to give an Encumbrance bonus, but it does not.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post