Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Remote name could not be resolved

Ryan Dancey
I don't know how often Cloudfront's IP addresses change but I wouldn't be surprised if it's every day. They have to avoid DDOS attacks.
Karse
I can see I might be in a minority here, since it seems this problem aint so common, but when you launch the game into a bigger scale Im hoping this should be address. For now I guess I will take a look at Amazon's Cloudfront and look for a way to make this work because I already checked and DNS from google seems to be working as it should.
Ryan Dancey
Try flushing your local DNS cache.
Karse
Flushing the cache with /ipconfig /flushDNS didn't help either from command prompt.
Ryan Dancey
note: corrected

If you type "ping cdn.goblinworks.com" in a command prompt, what do you get as a result?

Karse
Ping request could not find host cdn.goblinworks.com Please check the name and try again.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That would be the problem, then. If you aren't finding cdn.goblinworks.com, and most others are, then there's almost certainly something wrong with the way your system is retrieving routing info and is probably your machine or your service provider. Do you have any way of trying PFO on someone else's computer who uses the same ISP? Maybe a Family or friend? Or perhaps a laptop you could borrow and try at your house?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Karse
I got a Laptop I could download it there and see what happens.
Edam
Karse
I got a Laptop I could download it there and see what happens.

Just pinged that address and works for me - so just do a ping from the laptop rather than install the whole game. That will tell you if its your PC or your ISP/connection.
Karse
Tried the ping in the command prompt from my laptop and still the same problem.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post