Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Remote name could not be resolved

Caldeathe Baequiannia
The ideal would be trying the ping from another location with the same ISP, as well as taking it to a library or other ISP and trying the ping there, but based on two machines unable to access it, I'd say it's almost certain that your ISP or your hardware connecting you to them is the issue. You might try contacting your support, and tell them the problem and ask them if they can ping it. You might need to press past the first line of support-defence to someone who actually has a clue.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ryan Dancey
It's your ISP.

Have you tried using Google's public DNS?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/
Caldeathe Baequiannia
There are reports online (I don't know if they are true) of ISPs redirecting some traffic even if you are using a different DNS. In particular if your router is supplied by the ISP, then there's no way to be certain you are getting what you are requesting. ISP Customer service is the best answer. They might not ever admit or correct, but they can at least set up a rule that lets you get where you need to go if they really are interfering.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Karse
Ryan Dancey
It's your ISP.

Have you tried using Google's public DNS?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Yup using Google DNS and the problem persist.
I can try the ping later from my work. Same ISP but different hardwares.
Ryan Dancey
Try typing this on a command line:

nslookup cdn.goblinworks.com

You'll see what DNS server is providing the resolution and what data it has about the cdn.goblinworks.com domain.
Karse
hmm that was interesting.

Says server Unknown Address: 2001:4860:4860::8888
Unknown can't find cdn.goblinworks.com: No response from server.
Ryan Dancey
You have IPv6 turned on. Try turning that off.
Karse
It has to be only with IPv4? That Im not sure how to do it. Oh I guess its just clicking the check mark. Gotta set that up.
Ryan Dancey
Having IPv6 on is fine but you need IPv4 too.
Karse
OK. It seems I fixed it. Testing it Now.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post