Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Terra Firma Company Vaults

Hobson Fiffledown
So, are you saying I should move my stuff out of their core 6?

While I do think it will be interesting having a new neighbor pop up three hexes away from home, I too am interested in how this new land rush went down.

Either way, I welcome our new neighbors, be they flower-picking loftabouts or murder-hungry ragemonkeys.
This space for rent.
AdalwulfHelinard
If I can be of any assistance in helping to return items to their respective owners, let me know. Even if I have to accept them to the settlement while they transfer stored goods, and then let them leave, I am willing.
Smeltbane
Adalwulf, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The company with stored goods would have to leave there current company, join the Settlement, remove their stuff then switch back to their original settlement. In the meantime the original settlement would loose any towers associated with that company and all members of the company would loose access to the training level of their original settlement while the transfers are taking place. If Goblinworks would have at least told us even a single day in advance that we would loose access to the company vault there we could have moved everything out before it happened.
AdalwulfHelinard
I understand. The offer still stands, especially as the need for towers wanes, if GW cannot transfer the items via another method, I am willing to help people get their items.
Sir John Cabot
AdalwulfHelinard
I understand. The offer still stands, especially as the need for towers wanes, if GW cannot transfer the items via another method, I am willing to help people get their items.

A nice olive branch extended in a difficult situation.
Cabot Cartography : "Mapping the resources of the River Kingdoms"
Unaligned, nonpolitical, currently based out of Canis Castrum.
WWW.cabotcartography.blogspot.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The company only needs to switch banners for a few days (or less) to empty the vault. If you can pre-organize and get it all done in one day (between server downs), the tower loss might never be felt.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ryan Dancey
I think that we are going to "turn off" Tera Firma again today and that should restore access to the Company vaults to everyone who was using one. We will "turn on" the Settlement when EEv8 goes live so you'll have about 10 days to evacuate those Vaults.
Edam
Ryan Dancey
I think that we are going to "turn off" Tera Firma again today and that should restore access to the Company vaults to everyone who was using one. We will "turn on" the Settlement when EEv8 goes live so you'll have about 10 days to evacuate those Vaults.

Thanx Ryan.

We look forward to meeting the new owners.
Doc
What was the context by which Terra Firma came to have new owners? Did the old owners approve a transfer to somebody else?
Ryan Dancey
Yes. The old owners and the new owners arranged a transfer.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post