Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Wrong naming of Outpost recipes?

Tyncale
"Trading Outpost Kit recipe". This was looted by a group today. I take it this is the uncommon Trading Camp Kit recipe that is mentioned in the source sheets?

I noticed that the source sheets mentions the Outposts as "Camp Kits" while the recipes in-game call them Outpost Kits.

My big question is though: what do these Trading Outposts produce? They are not mentioned in the Blog. Maybe a little bit of everything for which the Hex has a resource rating?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Smeltbane
It is listed in the spreadsheet, "25% Trade Goods from Herds, 25% Trade Goods from Wood, 25% Trade Goods from Ore, 25% Trade Goods from Game"
Stephen Cheney
We renamed them after the player data got posted for EE7 (camp was a little confusing, and overlapped with the power-regen sites in an unnecessary way). The in-game and spreadsheet data should agree once again after we update the data for EE8 (around the time that the test server patch notes go up).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post