Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

High Road

Bunibuni
Stoneroot Glade is now named High Road for those that weren't aware of the change.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Revisionist History applied.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tigari
Congrats on the Highroad takeover
Yelta
lol thanks for this, I was so confused when I logged on.
Edam
Caldeathe Baequiannia

Who told you about Stoneroot Glade?
There was no Stoneroot Glade.
The stories about a settlement called Stoneroot Glade are mere propaganda.
Jokken
Edam
Caldeathe Baequiannia

*Enter little men in biosuits with flame throwers*
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Bunibuni
Edam
Caldeathe Baequiannia

Nor was this fictional Stoneroot Glade called Kabal at any time either!
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Ravenlute
I remember Kabal. Those were the jerks puffing up their numbers during the Land Rush and threatening to swoop in and take over the plots other groups were vying for just for giggles. I really disliked them and had them high on my hit list (along with Ozem's for RP reasons).

And then life happened.

So I'm glad they went away because the Stoneroot Glade High Road people and the rest of the HRC and Coal Road folk are so much more enjoyable to be in the game with.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bunibuni
But I was and am one of those jerks! Thinks I'm the only one still playing though. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post