Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Update on EE8 Schedule

Ryan Dancey
The team was dealing with a balky hard drive all night and did not complete the tasks required to get Early Enrollment v8 onto Zog the Test Server today. They still have a day of work to do which means deployment to Zog will not happen until Monday the 11th.

We are still targeting a release to Live on Thursday the 14th.
Tink says Stab
3 days of testing? Can't say I'm too confident that we are going to see a stable release.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Brighthaven Leader
^
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Stilachio Thrax
^^
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Azure_Zero
As above,
I blame Murphy's Law and it's gremlin minions for it.
Brighthaven Leader
Can we have a set of patch notes so that we can go ahead and figure out what we want to test?
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
coach
not a big patch, confident 3 days is enough
coach
Doc
not a big patch, confident 3 days is enough

Not sure if serious.
Tink says Stab
He is probably basing it off of what Lee said on Wednesday. They seem to go through a cycle of "Big Patch, Little Patch, Big Patch, Little Patch", because they spend some of their time after a big patch fixing everything that went wrong. Lee said that this patch was one of their 'little patch'es.

Personally I foresee plenty of issues with feuds not working, or holdings not upgrading properly, or spears accidentally having a range of 50.
Tink quivers in sheer euphoria as the dank memes course through his fedora
Caldeathe Baequiannia
There are three likely possibilities, and I'm not even going to attempt to assess the likeliness of any of them.

1) There will be no new issues that matter, and it will be a non-event
2) There will be new bugs related to new code, but nothing that affects existing systems and it will be made fun of but tolerated aside from a few remarks about not being a "buggy beta."
3) It will break something that used to work and they'll get shredded by some of their staunchest backers and the external community at large just after most players have run out of free time (for some, not because there's a bug, but because it had a whole three (week)days of testing).

I know which one worries me the most.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post