Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

12 Days

Caldeathe Baequiannia
"Jonesing" is, perhaps, a strong word, but we could use a new blog, n'est-ce pas?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
KarlBob
'Twould be nice, indeed.
Brighthaven Leader
+1
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Tuoweit
I expect there'll be a blog when EE8 makes it onto the test server.
Wylder
I think player insight into design is your #1 marketing job. These blogs seem like the most direct window into that effort. I get that there's a lot more going on, but I think most existing players and potential future players will look first at these blogs. Especially since the decision was made not to spend a lot of time developing the web site. Frankly I agree with expending resources toward game development over fancy web site. The blogs just appear to be low hanging fruit. And we like them, well I do.

But yeah, EE8 ought to have a bit of blog activity.
Tyncale
Ryan, Lee, Tork and Stephen used to talk to us all the time in the old days. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post