Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Terra Firma vault access

AdalwulfHelinard
Just a reminder to all who may have items in Terra Firma's vaults. Please get them before the maintenance today. You shouldn't have access after today if EE8 goes live. Stop by and visit Helinard Motte after the maintenance.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Has EE8 even gone live on the Test Server yet?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
Yes, what's up with the total radio silence?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Lisa Stevens
You guys will know when EE8 is going live on the Live Server as there will be blog content and emails and all. We never go stealth on a release.

As to what is going on, I saw that Ryan had a thread on here somewhere. There were a few last fiddly bits that needed fixing. I believe that EE8 might make it onto the test server today (Thursday). Might. There will be an announcement if it does make it onto Zog. And I believe some update notes.
Smitty
So no chance of stealth patch of falling damage ..
Tuoweit
Smitty
So no chance of stealth patch of falling damage ..

Stuff has slipped through without mention in the patch notes before….
Nihimon
Please, please, please make the implementation of Fall Damage a "stealth" update!

*grins*
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Rynnik
Nihimon
Please, please, please make the implementation of Fall Damage a "stealth" update!

*grins*
I could not agree more strongly on this in any possible way. smile
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Daeglin
Agreed. Falling damage would make a great surprise smile
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Flea
Finally! Something Phaeros and Golgotha can agree on!smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post