Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hooking players on PFO

Nihimon
Rynnik
Nihimon
Rynnik's point was pretty clear, but it's not true for Wizards.

12 instead of 10 actually doesn't change my point at all. smile

That said you are wrong. Eldritch is the Tier 3 keyword for wizards, not agile. You get your third minor at armour rank 8 and then eldritch at 10 to max out T3+3. Just like every other role.

Un-unh! You're wrong! *sticks tongue out*

Goblinary - Keyword: Clothing (Armor)

Binder, Mage, and Scholar all gain Agile at Rank 12. Agile is the +1 or +2 Keyword on each set of Tier 3 Wizard Armor.

Or were you using "last keyword match" to mean something other than, you know, the last keyword match?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Rynnik
Nihimon
Rynnik
Nihimon
Rynnik's point was pretty clear, but it's not true for Wizards.

12 instead of 10 actually doesn't change my point at all. smile

That said you are wrong. Eldritch is the Tier 3 keyword for wizards, not agile. You get your third minor at armour rank 8 and then eldritch at 10 to max out T3+3. Just like every other role.

Un-unh! You're wrong! *sticks tongue out*

Goblinary - Keyword: Clothing (Armor)

Binder, Mage, and Scholar all gain Agile at Rank 12. Agile is the +1 or +2 Keyword on each set of Tier 3 Wizard Armor.

Or were you using "last keyword match" to mean something other than, you know, the last keyword match?
Take it up with Dazyk:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qQzyggjIeDeHljX29KU19xLWM/view?pli=1

Check out the bottom of page 5.
Not a member, representative, or supporter of Brighthaven Alliance.
Nihimon
Dazyk has the benefit of being smart and honest enough to admit when he's wrong. I'll make sure he's aware of the issue with his guide.

Rynnik, if you get confused about Keywords again, feel free to ask here. I'll probably see it and be able to clear it up for you.
Rynnik
Nihimon
Dazyk has the benefit of being smart and honest enough to admit when he's wrong. I'll make sure he's aware of the issue with his guide.

Rynnik, if you get confused about Keywords again, feel free to ask here. I'll probably see it and be able to clear it up for you.

Cool. I look forward to Dazyk's confirmation of the issue.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Thanks Nihimon and Rynnik;

The table at the bottom of Page 5 of my guide is strictly for the Feats, not the armour itself. So it should be correct (other than not showing rank 11 and 12, for simplicity sake).

Let me know if that is not the case. As I state in the guide, the progression of Keywords on the Feats and the Gear do not always match up, which personally is the biggest lesson of the keyword system as a whole.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Rynnik
Dazyk of Phaeros
The table at the bottom of Page 5 of my guide is strictly for the Feats, not the armour itself. So it should be correct (other than not showing rank 11 and 12, for simplicity sake).

Let me know if that is not the case. As I state in the guide, the progression of Keywords on the Feats and the Gear do not always match up, which personally is the biggest lesson of the keyword system as a whole.

Yup, looks good to me! Thanks, Dazyk.

Still not sure what you were getting at Nihimon but now that we have confirmed how the system works did you want to try and clarify something?
Saiph the Fallen
Any other vets think they should just keep this as an
Alpha and restart the servers on public release? Or am I the minority?
Rynnik
Saiph the Fallen
Or am I the minority?

No idea how this reflects on any sort of community consensus. But personally I totally disagree with you. This is the only MMO I play these days. It is a great game NOW and constantly gets better. I wouldn't play if that permanence factor was taken away as that is a big part of the reason I enjoy this genre of game (the reason I will never play Crowfall for an example).

PFO has a lot of work left to go and a great path ahead of it but that doesn't stop it from being the best fantasy PVP sandbox game in the world (for me of course) and well worth the time and money I put into it.
Nihimon
Rynnik
Still not sure what you were getting at Nihimon…

Rynnik
You get your last keyword match at level 10. Beyond that you get increased gear flexibility in how you can match those keywords and a slight bump to the passive but you have to be nuts or laser focused to go past level 10.

I guess it all depends on what you're trying to say. It sounds to me like you're trying to say that you'd "have to be nuts" to train an Armor Feat past Rank 10, because you've already gotten your "last keyword match" by then. But that's not true for Wizards, because Wizards don't get their "last keyword match" until Rank 12.

As you say, Eldritch is the Tier 3 Major Keyword for all of the Wizard Armor Feats (Binder, Mage, and Scholar). There's only one set of Armor in the game right now that has the Eldritch Keyword (Robes of the Magi) and you won't match that Armor's +2 Upgrade Keyword (Agile) until you've trained Rank 12 in your Armor Feat.

Dazyk of Phaeros
As I state in the guide, the progression of Keywords on the Feats and the Gear do not always match up, which personally is the biggest lesson of the keyword system as a whole.

Rynnik, maybe you should focus more on spreading helpful information than on "trolling Nihimon".
Duffy Swiftshadow
You're probably a minority, (aside from the fact that doing so would be breaking their word) doing such a thing would have negligible to no benefit on the game as a whole.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post