Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hooking players on PFO

Tyncale
Seeing where I am taking my Main now, I have wasted several weeks of XP. smile And that will become more when Paladin and Ranger Role Feats are implemented. But that's ok.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Edam
Tagnar
Edam
Doc
Well, I thought Rogue "Master Strike" would require level 20? Is that correct?

Dagger Master Strike needs Rogue level 20, Dexterity 30 and Subterfuge 129 so yes it does require you to max Rogue to take it. (Rapier Master Strike has same gateways)

That however is different from a "capstone ability" which if I understand correctly were meant to only be enabled if absolutely everything you slotted with no exceptions was from that same role.

In the case of Rogue Master Strike it would seem to be usable any time you have a dagger equipped even if you also equip the Travel Domain, Unbreakable armor feat, a holdout weapon and a T2 Wizard Spellbook and a Bunch of fighter reactives.

That does not fit my understanding of what Capstone abilities were originally meant to be about.

I kind of assumed a capstone ability would require you not to even rank up any of those abilities never mind slot them

You would run out of things to train in a single role after a year or two and then get a whole batch of people whining on here wanting more abilities added for their role.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post