Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Another Report

Kitsune
Now you see, Thorgrim, after reading your post (in italics)… my neck feels a bit funny:
Nivia Rey
Nivia Rey returns with a note and every objective crossed out multiple times

~People to kill:
Kitsune - lost a 1v1 to him
Aeryx - boasting
Tamlin - evade'r
Thorgrim - red sword is dead sword

One name on the list not even crossed out once, but has stars and stuff around it:

★☆Dazyk Half-Elven, still most bestest best Half-Elven☆★
Kitsune
Nivia Rey
~People to kill:
Kitsune - lost a 1v1 to him

Yeah, you've got a me a few times since during battles. smile
AlexanderDamocles
Damocles staggered back into the inn at Brighthaven, clothes singed and covered in dust, parts of them covered in frost, and a few rock shards sticking out at random. Ashiel rushed to her father's side, exclaiming "Iomedae's grace, what happened?"

Damocles shook his head experimentally, as if trying to shake water loose. "Golgothans. And strangely enough, as allies. I heard rumors of a rift between the plains dangerously close to the University, so I sought to scout it out and make a report. A few others from Brighthaven arrived around the same time, and we found Golgothans already there, fighting an absolute horde of elementals. While normally I only explore and report, this time I had no choice but to fight. An army of elementals, growing unchecked next to the University? The slaughter would be horrendous, and evidently the Golgothans felt the same way. We might disagree on many things, but they have their own code, their own honor. We set aside our differences, calling a truce to battle the elementals. We battled them for hours, thinning their ranks and taking down several elementals I presume to be some form of leader. When fatigue overtook us, we fell back for the time being."

Ashiel stared, surprised. "So, you worked with Golgothans? And survived? And why did you run all the way back here?"

Damocles responded grimly "Because the University lost contact with an expedition recently. Their last known destination was where the elementals have arrived on this plane, and if they follow their schedule, the University expedition will run straight into them tomorrow. They'll be slaughtered. I came to rally as many as I could and lead them back. Hopefully with enough strong blades, from Golgotha, Brighthaven, and any other settlements, we can provide cover for the expedition to complete their aims and fall back."

Ashiel drew her quill and began to write. "I'll send out the call. We're still owed a few favors here and there…and if Golgotha and Brighthaven can work together…."

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post