Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Bridges of Golarion (that need repairs.)

Tyncale
Let us round up all bridges in Golarion that need better meshing with the landscape. I have no idea how hard it is to revisit these hexes for the devs and push and pull a few vortexes to make it look better, but maybe we can make it easier if we poinpoint the locations of these anomalies.

Hex -10 -02: Bad transition
The other side is how it should look I mean, it's not beautifull but at least not ridiculous.

Hex -11 -01: Those poor merchants with their Mules and Wagons.... It is obvious that the Stock Art that this bridge obviously is, was too short to connect the two banks who are too far from eachother. This is the sort of stuff that will make people discard this game on a first look.

Thornkeep, in the city, all bridges need revisiting though this probably should come with a more complete overhaul of Thornkeep: The Mayor who had these built has probably been deposed by the Local Merchants Guilds.

Keep em coming! There are more anomalies then just bridges, sometimes a road makes like a 40% sharp angle in declination, obviously these are oversights in the landscaping proces.

Here is a Guild Wars 2 Bridge, while it was in beta (2011): Not a fair comparison, but still, notice the crude transition of textures. So even GW2 had to improve on stuff from beta onwards.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Bunibuni
Maybe the bridges are meant to be like that? Harder for siege equipment to move that way, don't cha know? smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Flea
I personally like the many bridges that don't touch the ground since they are all one height. I like to run under them and imagine setting off a pressure plate to have the whole bridge come down on whatever is running behind me!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post