Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Rep Loss During Tower Fights

Elsworth Sugarfoot
This is still happening quite frequently. For those of us at frequent tower fights it means we're constantly at -7500
Edam
I do not have that issue as the once or twice I turned up at towers I got kicked from the server as soon as combat starts smile

There have also been reports of desynch on death and receiving double or triple gear damage.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Seen it once or twice and we didn't even end up killing anyone. Hopefully with feuds replacing open pvp tower hexes on Thursday it won't matter.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
I have seen double dura loss, but not recently. /tangent

I think the rep bug has something to do with the attacker flag still being given out, even though people aren't changing their "red" status (always red unless the same company). So if you aggress, you still get the attacker flag but you won't see it until the window goes away. If you have been in combat the whole time you are still red and will have the actual flag (you don't see the flag during the open window).
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Here's a screenshot that maybe describes the situation. Everyone else is red, I'm still losing rep for every kill, probably because I attacked first and have an invisible attacker flag.

http://i.imgur.com/qwyf7Hy.jpg
Nihimon
From what I've noticed concerning the bug where I lose Reputation for killing someone even when we're both in an Open PvP Window is that it seems to happen when another group starts damaging the character first and then I join in. That may be purely coincidence, though.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Nihimon
From what I've noticed concerning the bug where I lose Reputation for killing someone even when we're both in an Open PvP Window is that it seems to happen when another group starts damaging the character first and then I join in. That may be purely coincidence, though.

So, a one-party-versus-one-party fight might need to happen for this to be tested?
Flea
Kitsune
Nihimon

So, a one-party-versus-one-party fight might need to happen for this to be tested?

And a 1 party vs two party. Going to need data from both types of fights to be sure.
Kitsune
Flea
Kitsune
Nihimon

And a 1 party vs two party. Going to need data from both types of fights to be sure.

True. But in either scenario, it'd be a party. smile
Tuoweit
I'm willing to be a party to that test.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post