Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Rep Loss During Tower Fights

asuranshadow
I believe I've lost rep in a tower fight when only a single party was attacking my target. Before then, I thought it was a multi party thing also.
Ryan Dancey
Were you in a feud with the target?
Phyllain
This was all pre feud mechanic.
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Still exists. Tower fight tonight only targetted reds lost 1.5k rep. Possibly some of the red were in unfeuded companies who had gained agressor flag.
Ryan Dancey
There is no longer a rep=free Open PvP window.
Phyllain
I know, it makes me a sad panda. I find it funny that feuds killed some great pvp.
Midnight
Phyllain
I know, it makes me a sad panda. I find it funny that feuds killed some great pvp.

If SENSOU came in today, what would they do?

I foresee new PvP companies begging to be feuded, and I foresee them creating smaller sub-companies to make it more affordable for us to feud them. Especially if they can still grow to a (pre-arranged with their foe) larger size after the feud declaration.

And frankly, that is kind of pathetic.

Actually, I'd like to think SENSOU wouldn't beg, but rather find a way to PROVOKE a feud. I just don't think we should be forcing people to either beg or be provocative.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Phyllain
Golgotha will continue to spend our rep to PvP when we want to. Just ganna have to deal with not being able to train which sucks.
Edam
Phyllain
Golgotha will continue to spend our rep to PvP when we want to. Just ganna have to deal with not being able to train which sucks.

Only for new recruits who are training constantly. For more experienced players that need to accumulate 3 or 4 weeks XP before the next level of "advanced empowered stabbity stab" anyway, it is more of an inconvenience - they just need to plan a week or so beforehand exactly when they will need to "come in from the cold" and stop rep loss PvP for the week.
Phyllain
Have you been -2500 or lower?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post