Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Patcher has stopped working

MacStern
do i need to give a credit card for it to work?
Edam
MacStern
do i need to give a credit card for it to work?

Not for a free trial.
Ryan Dancey
If you emailed us about this issue we have not received the message. Check your DNS.
MacStern
customer.support@goblinworks.com does not even link to anything when i try it. The issue seems to have to do with location information. Anywho will try to do some research into it. Thanks Mike.
MacStern
dies on validating local version if that helps.
Ryan Dancey
Customer.support@goblinworks.com is an email address. Are you sending us email?
MacStern
*FACEPALM* I would like to be a village idiot in your game sir smile
Giorgio
MacStern
*FACEPALM* I would like to be a village idiot in your game sir smile

Your going to have a lot of competition from us old timers , we can give you a run for that title. (grin)

Welcome to PFO, make sure to read the new player guide that is linked in the patcher, we can help you in game "general chat" with any questions you have.

(PS: Do the movement tutorial to get your role packs)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
otthawk1
I have downloaded and downloaded again the 10_0 for windows .. I am running windows 7 Pro and all I ever get is the "The patcher has stopped working" Windows is checking for a solution.

Is there something wrong with the Windows Install ? I have attempted to install the patcher/downloader on 2 different machines and same error over and over.

Alex
Dazyk of Phaeros
Try running the program as admin
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post