Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Company Vault Permissions buggy

Nihimon
I had a Recruit in a Company that couldn't deposit into the Company Secure Vault. I double-checked the permissions and Recruits should have had Deposit permission. I had the Recruit triple-check, and the Vault window showed them they had "No permissions". I had to promote them.

This used to work.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Fanndis Goldbraid
Forgeholm has issues with the permission settings also. When you change permissions for the settlement secure vault (changing the radio buttons, but promoting a character) the other settlement vaults disappears from the UI. Aussiedwarf was fighting this issue for a few days and we had to change some of the permission systems, and promote, then demote characters so they could get access. That is a terrible workaround, but the only option we could think of to get mats out of the different vaults.
Ryan Dancey
You cannot change Settlement Secure vault permissions. There is no UI element for them in the permissions window.
Bringslite
Either you can change them or the default is "wide open" from settlement manager down to banner company recruits. If there is no such default setting and they do not start "wide open" then no one would be able to use them at all except settlement leaders.

I think that what I just wrote makes sense….?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The defulat (currently) is Wide open.

Ryan
Anything you put into the Settlement Secure vault can be withdrawn by any member of the Settlement
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Lee Hammock
We are doing testing on this currently as it looks to be a thorny bug. We are working on a fix.
WxCougar of KOTC
For us, only a few select people can access our Settlement Secure. Only two of our company's leaders/officers can access it, the rest of the companies leaders can't.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Bringslite
I want some of what she is having! ^^^ smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Fanndis Goldbraid
This bug has caused some serious concerns with unauthorized withdrawals (as you can imagine) and it makes the vault permissions system useless until fixed. As long as things are made right it should not be an ongoing issue.
Smeltbane
I have received report for two recruits that they cannot deposit in any but their personal vaults despite having Deposit Permission for the Company and Company Secure vaults. One got promoted and had access restored.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post