Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

First Feud!

Starchild
Unfortunately the feud system appears to be bugged and I would suggest that anyone else thinking of feuding hold off until the devs have had a chance to poke around a bit. Instead of reducing my influence of 12.k by 20% of the 129 influence points required (i.e. by 24 points) to feud Bloodstone Swords after the feud, it reduced my influence TO 129 points so it cost me over 1k influence points expended to feud the GW company. Of course this could be a special feature the devs added only for people that feud them but best be sure first ;-)

Star
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!
Elsworth Sugarfoot
All part of my diabolical plan
Lisa Stevens
Starchild
Unfortunately the feud system appears to be bugged and I would suggest that anyone else thinking of feuding hold off until the devs have had a chance to poke around a bit. Instead of reducing my influence of 12.k by 20% of the 129 influence points required (i.e. by 24 points) to feud Bloodstone Swords after the feud, it reduced my influence TO 129 points so it cost me over 1k influence points expended to feud the GW company. Of course this could be a special feature the devs added only for people that feud them but best be sure first ;-)

Star

Not part of a diabolical plan that I am aware of. Sounds like a serious bug. Will make sure folks know about this at PaizoCon so somebody can run into work and look at it hopefully. You company was Doom! correct?
Starchild
Lisa Stevens
Not part of a diabolical plan that I am aware of. Sounds like a serious bug. Will make sure folks know about this at PaizoCon so somebody can run into work and look at it hopefully. You company was Doom! correct?

Yep, Doom! is the one. I think Stache's Mustache had the same problem when they feuded Missing in Action although the exact figures were different (but still way too high).
Starchild
Looks like a fix went in as my influence dropped to 9 points :p
Starchild
And the next day it is down to 5. Is my influence running in reverse?
Bob
Starchild
Unfortunately the feud system appears to be bugged and I would suggest that anyone else thinking of feuding hold off until the devs have had a chance to poke around a bit. Instead of reducing my influence of 12.k by 20% of the 129 influence points required (i.e. by 24 points) to feud Bloodstone Swords after the feud, it reduced my influence TO 129 points so it cost me over 1k influence points expended to feud the GW company.

We took a close look at the code for this and unfortunately that's exactly what's happening. We're working on getting a fix out as quickly as we can.
Starchild
Well it looks like the fix is in - do I get a cookie for finding the bug? smile
Starchild
Although leaders of companies having access to the settlement secure vault. That's not working so good…

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post