Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

2394 citizens in settlements

Duffy Swiftshadow
Hmmm looks like I have about 33 characters spread out over 3-4 League settlements, 19 gaining XP (mostly crafters) with 14 non-xp market/scouting/vault alts.

That was actually a bit higher than I thought.
Tyncale
Nice Math question: How many DT accounts does Duffy have?

Answer: 8 DT accounts and 3 non DT accounts.
Sorry, bored. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Duffy Swiftshadow
Is it bad I actually had to check the list and count? God I hate math…
Maxen
So, if Duffy left Hope's End at 5pm traveling east at 6mph and Tig left Golgotha at 5:30 traveling west at 8mph, when would Maxen die? Answer: Everytime…..

PS I've never had the occasion to PvP Duffy or Tigari, but someday. smile
Seraph
These are interesting numbers. I had no idea that Brighthaven/Hammerfall/BWG combine to over 500 characters.

Optimistically looking forward to the day that we might have that number of active ones.
Seraph
Cleric of Sarenrae
Brighthaven

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post